Welcome to drumCLUB!
1st rule of drum club?... ;-) Talk about drumCLUB!
We would like to make drumCLUB as personal as it can be for every member. Everyone can have an input on the room. Tell us what you wanna see in there, what would make it better for you and how it can run smoother and more efficiently, making it a pleasure for everyone.
As it stands, all the gear in the room is available for each member to use.
Here's a quick list of what is going to be available:
- House 5 piece shell pack kit with options to add extra toms
- Full hardware with optional extra stands
- More cymbals than you can shake a stick at... no pun intended ;-)
- High powered Apple imac with logic pro installed
- Sennheiser full drum kit mics, constantly setup for quick recording.
- Go Pro camera
- Allen and heath zed r16 firewire recording interface
- Huge selection of accessories e.g cymbal arm clamps for adding splashes etc
- 'House' not-for-profit fridge stocked with beer, soft drinks and snacks (pay cost or replace any items used)
- Space to set your own kit up
- Free tea and coffee
- Free wifi
- Spotify premium account
- Noise cancelling headphones
- AUX cable to play songs off your phone etc
- KRK RX8 studio monitors for audio playback and production
We have decided that for the time being to limit the memberships available to 25 people. £20 a month gets you 1 hour a week and one hour on weekends. this is still open for discussion but basically means you're paying £2.50 an hour for a rehearsal which we think is fantastic value.
Memberships will start from the 1st of the month so you pay for the month in advance when the standing order would need to be setup for.
Minimum sign up is 3 months
Slots are available to book between these times:
5pm - 10pm on weekdays
10am-10pm on weekends